Monday, May 30, 2011

A fantastic, calorie-filled Memorial Day weekend.





First, I must confess that I stole these pictures from my friend Angela.  Thanks.  I was much to busy having a fabulous time to bother with pictures.  Okay, I actually got a night out.  Don't faint but Robert watched the kids. The house did not burn down.  The kids did not starve.  The roof was still attached to the house when I returned.  It was very sweet of him; because I can't remember the last time I told all my secrets (okay not ALL) stayed up late and ate treats with abandon.  Sadly, we were saying good-bye to a good friend who is moving to Florida.  We will miss her!

For Memorial Day, we took the kids to The Valley of Fire to roast hot dogs, eat chips and make ginormous s'mores.  We found out that Max has no fear of heights and may cause his mother to have a heart attack.  Ella does fear heights and she had a few moments of "freaking out" but did her best to be brave.  
You'd never know that they were driving each other crazy on the car ride.  



Max thought it was hilarious to pull up his shirt whenever I took a picture.  That boy!
We finished off the day with a swim in the pool and a movie.  I'm ALMOST looking forward to summer...

No comments: