Friday, April 30, 2010

Surprise!



Robert surprised me this week with a night at the new Wynn Hotel on the strip. We ate fabulous sushi at Yellow Tail in the Belagio Hotel with a famous lead singer and his wife. She wore a fabulous designer dress and I carried my Target purse and wore my H&M jacket. (I scrubbed the Max food smears off prior to dinner.) Nevertheless, it was a wonderful night even if I felt a bit out of place. I posted some pics of our view and the fabulous mirror in our hotel room. It took up the whole wall. I want one.

2 comments:

MediocreMama said...

At least you're open minded enough to love sushi. As for me...I'm just a small town girl. ;)

It looks like (based on your posts this week) you needed a night at the Wynn. Or even the streets as long as it was without kids. Glad he made it happen!

[AnnieR] said...

Well it sounds like you deserved it. And much more, of course. I hope it was delicious.

And just go ahead and name drop who you guys had dinner with. We don't mind. Come on now!