Sunday, April 25, 2010

Happy Sunday to you!

Woke up this morning to the sound of our house alarm going off. This is not a quiet alarm this is a "all hell is breaking loose" kind of sound. I found Max standing in our house with the back door open. He climbed out of bed and decided he would go play outside. That would be okay if he were 18 but he's only 2! Then I looked at the clock and it was 6:15 a.m. Sigh.

Awhile later, Ella came down the stairs in tears. The Tooth Fairy forgot to visit. Blast that Tooth Fairy! I hope she has some money for the therapy Ella will need later in life. As Ella says, "She can just come really fast." Sigh.

It's only 8 a.m., surely things will get better...

1 comment:

MediocreMama said...

I feel your pain. While Larry sleeps until 7:30 most days, Lennon has an internal alarm clock that sounds at 5:30 am every morning lately. I have cereal and juice on hand next to my bed...I give him his food, turn on Curious George and pray for at least another hour of sleep. Oh and Tod sleeps through all of this, p.s...

The alarm is no way to start a Sunday, though...sorry.