Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Oh, Jackson!!!

WARNING THIS POST CONTAINS SHOCKING MATERIAL.  BE ADVISED. :) (Now I know you'll all read it. Ha. Ha. Aren't I clever?)

Tonight at dinner Max dumped his milk out all over his tray.  Jackson responded to the disaster with an "Oh, my GOD!"  Which, quite frankly, shocked me and elicited a greater response than the proverbial "spilled milk."  I proceeded to give an in depth and quite brilliant lecture on why we do not drop the G-bomb.  I felt assured that the little stinker had taken my lesson to heart until I heard his prayer tonight.  Now I'm not quite convinced that his mind wasn't thinking of Power Rangers/Star Wars/Soccer/Why do we____(fill in the blank!) while I was expounding.  

Jackson: "Dear Heavenly Father, thank you for all my blessings.  Sorry I called you God tonight..."

Me: Sigh

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL. Thanks for the laugh!

Emily said...

Hahahahaha! Oh cute Jackson! Can't wait until we get to see more of you. I'm calling dibs on you guys for at least a dozen play dates the first month we're back in town.:)

MediocreMama said...

I seriously love that kid.

Paul said...

HAHA!

I can't wait til Axel and Jackson get together, it is going to be crazy times.

Unknown said...

Your kids are the best! I really needed that laugh. Miss you guys!!!

heather peck said...

that is hillarious! kids....