Friday, June 5, 2009

Memorial Day


We decided to go see what those big, red rocks behind our house were all about.  After living here for two years, we decided that we'd waited the obligatory amount of time to seem "cool" and so we went to enjoy a smallish, kid-friendly hike.  It was fun and games until after the first yard, Ella decided she was "tired"!  We finished the hike with one, gigantic tantrum from Max because he wanted to play with my cell phone instead of look at cacti.  Typical Max.

3 comments:

Meredith said...

You and Robert coordinated outfits, huh. :)

And Max looks like such a little man in that 2nd picture. What a cute little technology fiend!

[AnnieR] said...

Robert? Who's Robert? All I see is some burly looking mountain man.

If Jackson was any cuter, I'd fall over and die. I want one.

Aby Runyan said...

I like how you and Bob are just a couple of killers in the pic.

I have to agree with Annie. Course I'd say, "Who's BOB?".

luvs, aby