Friday, May 8, 2009

What the?!?!?!?

Holy Crap!  It's May!!!


A picture I've been saving for a whole post.  Not going to happen.  This is Max photo boothing himself.  Notice I am swooping in to save my computer from the abuse it has surely been receiving.  Love you, Puter.
A May a long time ago. Before wrinkles.  Before I knew what my babies had eaten by the smell of their poop.  Yeah, those WERE the days.  



Oh, and pictures from our events are coming soon.  I just have to charge the batteries to my dead camera, then upload the pics, think of clever, entertaining things to say and then write about a thousand posts and wah-la you will be caught up on our April.  Maybe by June?

1 comment:

Aby Runyan said...

Oh boy do I remember you two like that!! Bob, ha!!! LOVE it!!!!

Come on, catch us up, we're dyin' out here. Everybody seems to be blogging less and less. My only guess is that they're Facebooking, and (puke) Tweeting.

luvs, aby