Friday, March 26, 2010

I'm surrounded!

I haven't posted about the delights of my gym going experience for awhile so I have decided to remedy that with this little nugget:

Dear Chubby Lady who sat next to me in Spin class today,

Please do not sing along to the songs while we are riding our bikes. It irritates me. You are not working hard enough if you can sing! Spin is not a recreational singing class. It is HARDCORE! Besides it is confusing because it really isn't over when the fat lady sings... it keeps going on and on and on and on....

Sincerely,

Erica who is grumpy when sweaty.


Dear nice older man with the crotch sweat stain,

I realize as a lady it is unseemly for me to notice this. However, I think you may have a particular problem because it is extremely difficult to miss as your bottom was in my line of sight for an entire hour. Khaki shorts aren't really the way to go if you want to hide bum sweat. It happens to all of us, we just hide it better. I would appreciate it if you would change your attire so that my ride could be a little more aesthetically pleasing.

Thank you,

No-where-to-look E.


1 comment:

Babelicious said...

Ha! That is so funny because yesterday while I was at the gym there was a guy in some shorts that were 1. WAAAY to short 2. WAAAY to baggy 3. WAAY to see-through and 4. WAAY too far up the crack of his butt. I understand that everyone gets hungry bum every now and then, but WHY WHY WHY didn't he pull it out?? Anyway, as this man was completely ruining my work-out, I thought..."Erica hasn't posted any gym experiences in a while." I love your gym rants, so thanks--you made my day. And you can be happy this guy wasn't in front of you on the bike.