Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A little bit of fancy, and an excuse...

So, I know that everyone (all 5 of you) who reads my blog wanted to see pictures of my dress. I am wearing it in a couple of the following photos but it is hard to see. I was going to have someone take a picture of me in the dress at the reception but I ended up chasing my toddler/5 year old around. Max had a great time grabbing strangers legs, helping himself to food, crawling under tables and following babies around. He also liked throwing himself on the floor at random feet and rolling. On a positive note, he played his role as a human lint roller well and kept the floor spotless! I guess that is what 2 days of no naps and a late bedtime will do and since I was sans husband there was no one else to chase the little beggar. Sorry, I do my best. :)
Isn't my sister beautiful? You can't even tell that her 3 year old daughter woke up at 5 a.m.
My sister's handsome little guy. Can you tell I'm about ready to take those cheeks on!
The wedding riff-raff.
The whole family minus a Robert.
I'm glad he can relax!

3 comments:

tjnicky said...

It looks like everyone had a great time at the wedding!! Meredith sounds like she will fit into the family perfect! I had to laugh hysterically about your garment experience, I have been there before but never chose to explain!!

Unknown said...

The pictures are awesome, thanks for sharing them. We can't wait to meet Meredith! Still want to see a better picture of the dress lol
Love you guys

Anonymous said...

I love the dress. You are seriously gorgeous!