Tuesday, January 26, 2010

May I present to you...Mr. & Mrs. Hayes!





After a run-in with the law (this deserves it's own post) and a California-style blizzard, a Max-style temper tantrum, and a few whiny children I made it to Irvine for the wedding of my brother and his beautiful bride. It was wonderful to see my brother so happy! I loved watching him during the sealing. He couldn't keep his eyes off his wife. Ah, love.

Speaking of love, I hope Meredith will still love him when he leaves the toilet seat up and she gets up in the middle of the night to (ahem) and finds herself in a wet predicament. It has been known to happen before. Hopefully, she won't mind that he likes to bound across the room rather than walk. This can sound alarmingly like a herd of elephants if you happen to be in the basement while this event is taking place. Luckily, she will not have to worry about him yelling into the phone "It's a boy" whenever a member of the opposite sex calls her. Well, I guess since I still love him, she probably will too.

I love you, Mikie. Congratulations!

Meredith: Welcome, welcome to the family! I hope you don't mind that I didn't share the above information before. I didn't want to scare you off. I really wanted you for a sister. :) Always check the toilet seat in the middle of the night! Should I have told you this before the honeymoon? Love you!

3 comments:

Heather Lynn said...

They are SO cute and she is BEAUTIFUL!!!

S.A.R. said...

I love it. Aaaaaaaall of it. The advice too. I had to learn that stuff the hard way.

Ha, kidding. Partly.

Sarah said...

How fun! Is that the Newport Beach temple? My parents both work there. Um, do we get a picture of the amazing dress?? I LOVE your new sister-in-law's dress, btw.