Sunday, January 31, 2010

Disneyland



Max had a thing for Goofy.

We waited way to long for this pic.

You can't go to Disneyland and not ride the teacups. Unless you are already sick from riding Space Mountain. :)
Kate training to be a Jedi. She successfully defeated Darth Mal. The force is strong with her.
G.G. and Mickey Mouse. It took a little convincing to get this picture.
This trip to Disneyland was wonderful. Robert was suppose to be in Singapore but surprised us at our hotel the night before so he could come with us. My Grandma came with us just like old times. The park was not crowded. The kids were happy. It was seriously awesome! I have to say that my Grandma went on Space Mountain. Yep, she's pretty cool. Jackson held Grandpa's hand on the scary rides, just like I used to hold my Grandpa's hand. I have such happy memories of good times at Disney land. This is one of them now.

2 comments:

Babelicious said...

I think the picture was well worth the wait. Disneyland is the best!

MediocreMama said...

Yay for Robert surprising you like that. It must've made everyone so happy!

And yay for grandmas on Space Mountain. That is awesome.