Sunday, April 12, 2009

So much to post and so little time before the ham is done.

While in Utah, I had a chance to get together with my college roomies.  They aren't as wild and crazy as they used to be...there wasn't any dancing on beds to Soft Cell but then again, we all have four kids now.  Maybe we have learned dignity or maybe it was just a public place.  Oh, and thanks Jodi for reminding me to take off my glasses for the picture.  I will be eternally grateful.  I look hideous in my glasses.   Case in point, scroll down to the Easter pic.  

Yes, Kate is beautiful.  I am not biased at all. 
J is actually happier than he looks.  He's in to pulling weird faces for pictures now.  I hope it is a phase.  
Hi, I'm Max.  I don't wear shirts because I get them soaking wet.  My mom says three shirts a day is my limit.   I also have no interest in Easter, eggs or candy.  I prefer to pull a chair over to the counter while my mother is not looking and steal her cell phone.  I like to text "pfdjskl" 23 times to all her friends.  I also like to call her friends.  She wishes I would get some of my own friends, but it is hard to make friends when you don't like to share.  
Sadly, this was the best shot.   I get to wear my glasses for the next 10 days because my eyes decided they don't like silicone contact lenses and I have--to quote the doctor, "road rash" on my eyes.  Besides hurting my pride to appear in these horrible spectacles, it hurts like----.
While in Utah, we visited the Children's museum. 
It was a tough news day.


He may look cute but don't, I repeat, DON'T try and separate him from his cop car.  He will fight back.  
We also visited the Zoo.  It was a zoo.  

We visited the G.G.'s.  Sorry, Kendra you got sacrificed in the search for a half-way decent picture.
Hayes cousins' plus one mom.  
And my favorite reason to watch baseball.  Actually, my only reason. 

The ham is done and I forgot to cook the asparagus.   I also forgot how to spell it.  That's what happens when you stay up late at night and eat your kids easter candy.  One for the egg, one for me.  You get the idea.  Look forward to angry diet-induced posts.  

8 comments:

[AnnieR] said...

LOVE your dress, but you probably knew that already. And yes, Kate is beautiful, with or without glasses...as are you. Yah, you heard me!

Babelicious said...

We're NOT friends anymore--and yah-you KNOW why!!

Aby Runyan said...

GET LASER EYE SURGERY. It is awesome, amazing, a MIRACLE. I don't want to hear how it's expensive, just get it and you will be overjoyed with the results.
I had ulcers in my eye and could no longer wear contacts, sounds like you may be close to something like that happening. GET the surgery!

If I read even ONE post about you on a diet I will scream. Seriously SCREAM! Between skinny you and skinny Annie going on about needing to diet I'm feeling like the biggest, fattest non-dieter in the world. Enough!

luvs, aby

Unknown said...

Love the pic with all the cousins I should have taken my camera to that as well. It was wonderful to see you and the kids, hope we can get together again before too long

ericareynolds said...

Jodi-- You look great in the picture. I told you I was going to post it. :)

Aby--I've looked into the eye surgery. My eyes are so bad that I don't qualify for Lasik. I'd have to get an implantable contact lens. Somehow, that doesn't sound like much fun. And as for skinny, don't get me started talking about you! You always look good.

Meredith said...

Max has sprouted such a crop of hair since we saw him in February! I just want to eat him up.

Meek Family said...

So fun to see you over Conference weekend. You look adorable in your glasses, spunky and chic.

Christine Dallimore said...

Hi! I tracked you through Andrea-hope that is o.k.!! Your post made me laugh. Especially the picture you have of Kendra- that silly girl! Love those dresses by the way!!!