Saturday, July 3, 2010

Happy 4th of July!


I know it's still the 3rd but I am working on my personal righteousness and I've decided that blogging on Sunday is EVIL. So, after some serious self-reflection and a few virgin margaritas, I have decided to seek more glory, eh, righteousness by not blogging on the most Holy of days. Don't cry, we'll see each other again on terrestrial Monday and I'll be back at my blog, diet coke in hand, ignoring my children to inform you about the important details of my fascinating journey. (In all seriousness, do you not LOATHE, how reality show contestants constantly use the word "journey"? It's completely ruined for me now. Such a shame. It had such potential.)

Anyway, Happy 4th of July. Wish you were all here in Heavenly Hana celebrating with me. Well, maybe not, because that could create a crowding issue and where would everyone go to use the toilet? And if everyone peed in the bushes then it would probably kill all my plants, right?

Peace out.


3 comments:

Meredith Hayes said...

I know! I completely agree!!! They have absolutely turned that word from an ok word to a word that gives me the chills and sometimes, when coming from Paula Abdul, hits my gag reflex.

Erica. Call us. Now.

MediocreMama said...

Amen on the journey comment. Or have you ever wanted to hit Mia Michaels over the head with a dance shoe for using self-coined phrases like, "When the spirit dances, the body follows" and crap like that on national television? Maybe she's on her own journey, I don't know...

Laurel Dougall said...

i still want to here about this house thing in hawaii. SO JEALOUS!