Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Important Questions


Ever since Max could say "mama" and "dada," I've asked him this important question: "Who loves you?" Obviously the answer that I am going for is "Mommy." I feel that there must be some reward for the poop-filled diapers, sticky windows, misplaced toys, broken electronics and melted crayons. For a while now, when I would ask him he would say, "Daddy" and then giggle like crazy. He knew what I was wanting and thought it was hilarious to deny me. Today we are back to "Mommy" and I am quite pleased. Maybe he felt guilty about the brick he dropped in his pants today while we were shopping?

P.S. I just literally licked my plate. How old am I? Seriously.

1 comment:

[AnnieR] said...

Not trying to downplay your diaper duty, any is not fun, but I'm looking forward to the day when Olive drops a brick rather than a shmush that I then have to wipe and wipe and wipe off her bottom. TMI? Of course!