Thursday, July 30, 2009

Some favs from this weekend...

One of my favorite moments: my sweet Ella and my new sister-in-law's nephew hit it off. They liked each other. It must be the genes. With my husband's brother (Harry) marrying his Aunt (Sarah) and my brother (Jeff) dating his other Aunt (Meredith). Are you following me, people? These two really had no choice.
This is Jackson. He helped himself to a chocolate covered marshmallow confection before they were offered for public consumption. At first, I was mad. Then I figured that this was an improvement from Mac & Julie's wedding. He ran his finger through their gorgeous (obviously expensive) wedding cake, licked his finger and went back for seconds before I caught him. Needless to say, I did not take a picture of that catastrophe!
I posted this picture so you could see the attractive bride and groom but also for revenge. Note the expression on the face of my SIL, Annie. That's right, Annie. It's on! I saw the picture that you posted with Max throwing a fit in the back ground on your blog. I have spent years blogging about what a perfect mom I am, explaining in detail how my children never, ever tantrum because I've read every parenting book ever written. You've spoiled it all! Now, what will I blog about? Seriously, I may be forced to start publishing my spiritual experiences (there are like thousands!) BORING. Who wants to read that, when they can read about what an awesome parent I am? Sigh.
Cute, right?
My Brother. He's popular with the ladies.

3 comments:

[AnnieR] said...

Bleepity Bleep Bleep! I'd like to Croppity Crop Crop myself right out. Ew. At least you look smoking hot in my pic. In yours, I look like I'm mentally handicapped.

Meredith said...

Your new blog title could be "The Spiritual Bun" or "The Celestial Bun"...but then that last one would have a double meaning that would make the elderly blush.

Hey, I think my mom was just stoked he wanted the Rocky Road that much.

ericareynolds said...

Don't worry Annie, there will be ample of opportunity to take an unflattering picture of me during the family vacation. All you need to do is bring your camera to the beach. :) Truce? :)

Love the idea, Meredith. I may have to change my blog title right now!