Thursday, December 11, 2008

'Tis the Season

...to not expect much blogging from me.  I'm back from my little trip-eroo to the tropics, jet-lagged and frantically avoiding the fact the Relief Society will be here tonight to sing carols around my out-of-tune piano.  While I'm cleaning food and finger prints off my windows, please enjoy this lovely poem by my new favorite poet:

I Built A Little Snowman

I built a little snowman.
He had a carrot nose.
Along came a bunny,
and what do you suppose?
That hungry little bunny
Looking for his lunch
Ate that snowman's nose
Nibble, nibble, crunch!





4 comments:

mcampbell said...

Kate is a great poet! I'm so impressed. !

Unknown said...

LOVE IT!!!!

[AnnieR] said...

That is THE cutest poem I've ever heard. My girls loved it, too. SEE YOU GUYS SOOOOOON!

Katie Ross said...

I was nosy right back! Love your blog.