Tuesday, October 21, 2008

In case you were wondering...

If you are married to a Reynolds boy you know two things:

1) They can't (or won't) peel oranges.  You are the official orange-peeler of the relationship.  They will forego the orange before they will peel it themselves. Trust me.   

2) They always ask kids funny questions.  Case in point:

Robert (to E & J):  What's the true meaning of Halloween?
Ella (with a "DUH" look on her face): Heavenly Father!
Jackson (standing up on his chair and excitedly waving his arms):  And that BABY!

We are either doing a great job teaching our kids or a really crappy one.  



6 comments:

[AnnieR] said...

Weird. I've never noticed the orange thing. I do know that Go won't eat nice juicy oranges like normal people. He wants the dry crappy ones. Probably because that's all they had there in Las Vegas growing up--dry, crappy fruit. Because Vegas is dry. And crappy. I'm typing this because Go is right here watching me type. HA!

Emily said...

I'd say you guys are doing a great job. You're kids have all the right answers for Christmas, and it's only Halloween! If it makes you feel any better, no matter what Cali is asked at church, her answer is always "Jesus Christ." Sometimes it works, other times she's waaaay off.

Sarah said...

That is too funny! Did you guys laugh?

Tarahh77 said...

Its like those same kids in primary that have the same answers for EVERYTHING - Love our family. Don't hit my brothers and sister ect..ect.. You know the ones. I say you are doing a great great job if that is their answer for everything.

Angie said...

I want to know what Robert told them the true meaning of Halloween was....:)

ericareynolds said...

Candy. The true meaning of Halloween is candy, in case you were wondering. :)