Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I'm back, well, sorta...

I've been trapped under a pile of laundry that won't go a way.  I promise pics from our unusually long vacation soon.   Well, as soon as I can find my way out.  And as soon as I pay all the bills that piled up while I was away.  And clean the floor so my sweet little guy doesn't eat all the dust bunnies.  And as soon as I visit Target so I can baby proof everything since he learned to crawl on vacation.  Oh, and as soon as I get some school shopping done for the little monsters.  And buy some milk. 

2 comments:

Meredith said...

One question: did Sarah's snoring send tremors through the cabin? Or is that just at our house?

ericareynolds said...

Actually, she fits right into the tenor section of this snoring family. Robert is a bass and tends to drown out the others around him so I can't say that I heard her. It could of been Dan, Colt, Harry, Sarah or Sarah, Dan's bikini model, the kids...It was quite the symphony. Note to self: Bring earplugs on the next cabin trip. :)