Thursday, July 3, 2008

The Cast-off party!



What's a girl to do after wearing her cast for three weeks? Why, swimming, of course!  Ella wasted no time--she was in the pool almost before I was in the door.  After a long swim, we had a celebratory dinner catered by Grimaldi's pizza--a favorite from NYC days.  Yes, there is one in Vegas and no, I will not tell you where it is.  It's a state secret.  I do accept bribes though. Also, some delicious (or so I am guessing from the tantrum that was thrown when I refused to let them have second helpings two minutes before bed!) brownies.   A Hollie Hobbie movie was watched along with a Miss Spider's Sunny Patch episode.  Fun was had by all and Mom was relieved that one more broken bone has finally healed.  

4 comments:

B said...

Took me a few tries because I couldn't remember exactly what the url was, but I found your blog!!! Now I have one more to add to my growing list of google reader subsciptions :)

I'm so glad she got her cast off finally... I'm sure she is glad too, you'll have to get me your email address on Sunday (it's officially our last in this ward) so I can send you the picture of you and your girls from Tuacahn.

Angie said...

Yeah for Ella! I wish we had been there for all the fun and the yummy pizza!! Erica, can you bring one of those up with you?

mcampbell said...

Um. We are making a trip to Grimaldi's when I come in a few weeks.

Yay Ella! Glad your arm has healed!

Emily said...

I almost fell over when I saw the picture of your kids up there. I can't believe how grown up they are! Your girls are beautiful. And Jackson is a boy! Not a little boy, just a BOY boy! Isn't it crazy? I look at Cali and it blows my mind that she's going to be 5 next year. I still want to pick out her clothes and wipe her bum! (Well, Ok. I don't miss that last one too bad, but you know what I mean.) Your kids are grown up and gorgeous.

Way to go Ella. You are awesome!