Friday, April 15, 2011

Compliments--Max style.

"Mama, I like your eyeballs.  I like your wing (ring). You pretty." --To me.

"Hey, I like that guy."--After seeing a picture of Grandpa on the computer.

Overheard by a friend at church while I was out of town.  He was being babysat by his Aunt and Uncle:

"Hey, I got a new Mom."--to anyone who would listen.

"Where's Robert?  I love (sounds like lub) him."--When noticing his Dad was gone.

 Max can photo booth himself (this is his own work pictured above), run Netflicks, the TV, DVD player, Wii, and X-box and change the screen saver on my computer as well as find his favorite websites in the History tab.  You would think it wouldn't be difficult to teach the kid how to clean up his messes and make his bed--it's not like it's computer science or anything.

No comments: