Friday, August 27, 2010

The Piano Recital

This was Ella's first piano recital. I remember as a child being so, so nervous about playing in front of people and making a mistake. I think I flubbed quite a bit on my pieces but not Ella. She was so calm and played her song perfectly!
Kate & Ella's phenomenal piano teacher.
If Kate looks comfortable it is because she had her recital song down about two weeks after she picked it. We have been hearing faster and faster renditions of it and even I have been walking around the house singing it. I love having these two play the piano--it's nice to have music in the house.

3 comments:

[AnnieR] said...

Darling. What talented little cousins my girls have.

Angie said...

Good job girls....you are super great. I think all our bowing practice has certainly paid off.

chayes said...

Wonderful!! Talented!! Beautiful!! I have such special granddaughters!!!