Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The case of the missing debit card...

So, I was at Target today frantically trying to find something for my kids to wear for our family picture, (they informed me that they do not own one pair of pants from the previous school year that does not have a hole in it--sadly, I know this is true.) and after a hellish time,(hellish=4 kids, one poo-poo incident, several toes run over, cart abuse and 4 too many opinions)decisions were made and it was time to check out. I reached for my debit card and it was GONE!

After, searching the car, the garbage, pockets, emptying out the purse, and calling every place I've been in the last few hours, I gave up and cancelled my card. As I was wondering what happened to my card, I came across these little gems on my computer:


At least, I'll always have these pictures to remember my card by...

6 comments:

Meredith Hayes said...

That was probably his motive in taking the picture! I mean, does a debit card last forever? No, it does not. But a picture, yes a picture does last forever.

As Max probably said after the 5th snapshot, "Real cool!"

Carolee said...

OOooh, I wonder what he bought?!? What a smarty pants....he has already learned the beauty of shopping on-line!
Which I try to do at all costs to avoid hellish shopping trips. But, when you get in a bind it is unavoidable...

Crazy how things just disappear when kids are involved.

MediocreMama said...

hahahahahaha!

Mitch said...

You'll be in real trouble when he figures out that he should stop taking self-incriminating photos! If only our kids would do that throughout their juvenile lives - "This is me breaking curfew, oh and here's me ditching sixth period math..."

Sarah said...

It looks a little like a hostage video!

Alisha said...

This is so, so funny. I'm glad you shared it.