Monday, January 12, 2009

All praises to the great and wonderful iphone...



I've been thinking about this for awhile:

Why an iphone is better than a man:

An iphone doesn't leave its dishes in the sink for three days.

An iphone doesn't steal the covers or snore for that matter.

An iphone entertains your children.  

An iphone is always willing to go shopping.

An iphone always wants to listen to your music.

An iphone is always willing to keep you occupied.  

An iphone doesn't care if you haven't washed its underwear.

An iphone can tell you the weather.

An iphone can teach you Spanish.

An iphone doesn't cough on you.

The end.

(When you spend so much time alone, you try and look on the bright side!)

Check in tomorrow for my ode to Macbook...





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your posts are so clever and funny - I wish you would post more! I mean, it's not like you have anything better to do, right??

Tarahh77 said...

You crack me up! Love the kidding the iphone picture.

Carolee said...

Sounds like I need one......I am heading into months of alone time (aka tax season)! Steve Jobs should give you some $$$ for the great advertising.

Brandon Bridge said...

I love it!

[AnnieR] said...

Your blog background, etc. right now is hilarious.