Saturday, September 15, 2012

The first day of school or Where did the summer go?

Jackson the Third Grader,  Ella the Fourth Grader and Kate the Middle Schooler.  



Just saving this picture to show his Prom date.  




This picture was taken right in front of the middle school about 10 minutes before school started.  Apparently, they do not let parents in the school.  I felt terrible; like I was sending Kate to the wolves.  I promised her that morning I would go with her to her locker and make sure she found her class, etc.  I hate that a stupid school rule made me a liar.  I had to send my little girl off to class on her own.  I walked away from this sweet face and sobbed.  It was worse than when I dropped her off at Kindergarten.  So AWFUL it should be one of Dante's levels of Hell.   I should also say that Kate had a great day and did fine.  Her day was much better than mine. 

1 comment:

MediocreMama said...

Junior high is waaaaaaaaaaay scarier than kindergarten. I'm with you on that.

Love those kiddos.