Monday, January 31, 2011

Disneyland and California Adventure


Max was not at all thrilled to meet Woody.  While Woody was a hit, Buzz Lightyear remains his favorite.
Jackson refused to stand near this "fairy".
The kiddos with Jeff and Meredith.  Meredith did not swallow a bowling ball.  She is 9 months pregnant and one tough lady.

The scary thing is that in 13 years this will be REAL.  
You know, you have to see Mickey.

Jeff and Meredith can now tell their child that they have already taken him  to Disneyland and they have the picture to prove it.

Woody doesn't scare Max or green faced army guys. Nope, just fairies.




Thank you again to our fabulous hosts: Jeff and Meredith.  I couldn't have fulfilled my insane desire to take all my kids to D-land without you both.

P.S.  Interesting announcement from Jackson on the way home:

Jackson:  Sometimes I dream that I am kissing (insert girls name here)
Me: (Calmly) Oh, really.  Where are you kissing her?
Jackson:  On her forehead.
Me: Oh, okay.  You know that you really shouldn't do that in real life, right?

So soon.  Really?

6 comments:

Babelicious said...

How fun! I can't believe Meredith is already having a baby! I love Jackson's comment. My 4-yr-old keeps asking me when he can do the muah muah muah kind of kisses. I told him when he's 21, but that doesn't stop him from trying kiss ME like that!

Meredith Hayes said...

!!!!!! I am so excited to have these pictures! You blogged these fast; I'm impressed. Jeff and I keep saying things like, "Remember when Max said _____" or "That was so cute when Ella _______" and reliving all the cute things that we were able to behold.

It was such a GOOD WEEKEND. We're so glad you came, and hope you do it again soon!

And a kiss on the forehead...that has a paternal ring to it...maybe Jackson sees this little girl as one in need of guidance and wisdom, not romance ;).

[AnnieR] said...

FUN. IN ALL CAPS.

I support your leashing of Max. I had 2 of my own on leashes when we went last year. Child-leash-naysayers have obviously never met such...curious and...free spirited children like Max, May and Olive.

ericareynolds said...

Annie, I feel as if I am making this statement when I leash my children: Go ahead, judge me. I am NOT going to lose MY child.

Angie said...

I fully support the leash...I own one and can't go anywhere without Jake in it....I can't tell you how many other moms have asked me where they can get one!!

MediocreMama said...

You tell Jackson if I ever get a girl he can kiss her or dream about kissing her all he wants.